Voyage is looking for a Therapist with an OT-Occupational Therapist specialty who is able to travel to Antigo, Wisconsin. Position requires applicant to travel as position is not local - compensation for this position will account for travel and be significantly higher than a local Nursing opportunity. Client is seeking someone with experience who can start soon, which means that we need qualified applicants to quickly begin our electronic on-boarding process. Please click the apply button to get started immediately. We are confident that you will find the Voyage process to be the most organized and professional process in the industry.
This opportunity can also be a great fit for applicants looking for a position around Wausau, Schofield, Birnamwood, Wittenberg and Hatley.
Overview: (Occupational Therapist)
Voyage Healthcare is seeking an Occupational Therapist. As an OT, you will implement and coordinate treatment plans based on the needs of the facility you choose to work with. It’s time to start your Voyage to a new career as an occupational therapist!
As an Occupational Therapist with Voyage Healthcare, you will provide OT Occupational Therapy services in a wide variety of clinical settings that include: Inpatient Rehab Facilities, Outpatient Rehab Clinics, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Hospitals, Acute Care Facilities, LTAC, Home Health, and School System Contracts.
OT Job Responsibilities:
- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms
- Developing a treatment plan
- Teaching patients how to properly use exercise techniques
- Maintain patients records, keeping track of goals and progress
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Local Rate: $40 - $45 per hr.
Travel Rate: $55 - $70 per hr.
- Education: Graduate from an accredited OT program required.
- Licensure: Appropriate state OT license required. CPR BLS - Healthcare provider preferred.
At Voyage Healthcare, we have needs for experienced Physical Therapists in all 50 states. If starting a new job or traveling is something that sparks your interest, please apply right away!
- Competitive Pay for Qualified "Local" and "Travel" Candidates
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Flexible Housing Options
- 401k Program
- Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Options
Refer ANY therapist (PT, OT, PTA, SLP, or COTA) to Voyage, and you will receive a $500 referral bonus!