Voyage is looking for a Therapist with an SLP-Speech Language Pathologist specialty who is able to travel to Carrizo Springs, Texas. Position requires applicant to travel as position is not local - compensation for this position will account for travel and be significantly higher than a local Nursing opportunity. Client is seeking someone with experience who can start soon, which means that we need qualified applicants to quickly begin our electronic on-boarding process. Please click the apply button to get started immediately. We are confident that you will find the Voyage process to be the most organized and professional process in the industry.
This opportunity can also be a great fit for applicants looking for a position around Asherton, Big Wells and Catarina.
Similar Jobs in Texas
Overview: (Speech Language Pathologist)
Voyage Healthcare is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist. As an SLP Speech Language Pathologist, you will implement and coordinate treatment plans based on the needs of the facility you choose to work with. It’s time to start your Voyage to a new career as a speech language pathologist!
As a Speech Language Pathologist with Voyage Healthcare, you will provide SLP Speech Language Pathology services in a wide variety of clinical settings that include: Inpatient Rehab Facilities, Outpatient Rehab Clinics, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Hospitals, Acute Care Facilities, LTAC, Home Health, and School System Contracts.
SLP Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Recommend care and treatment plans for speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Local Rate: $40 - $45 per hr.
Travel Rate: $55 - $70 per hr.
- Education: Graduate from an accredited SLP program – Master’s in Speech Pathology
- Licensure: Appropriate state SLP license required. BLS - Healthcare provider preferred.
At Voyage Healthcare, we have needs for experienced SLP Speech Language Pathologists in all 50 states. If starting a new job or traveling is something that sparks your interest, please apply!
- Competitive Pay for Qualified "Local" and "Travel" Candidates
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Flexible Housing Options
- 401k Program
- Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Options
Refer ANY therapist (PT, OT, PTA, SLP, or COTA) to Voyage, and you will receive a $500 referral bonus!