You’re an adventurer. You want to see the world and experience life as a local. But most of all you love helping people. Travel nursing can be a very fulfilling career opportunity for people like you who want to experience the most out of life, while making money in a job that you love.
Traveling While Building Your Nursing Career
Travel nursing is a unique opportunity to be able to build your skills while satisfying your desire for adventure. Here are some reasons you will love taking your career on the road:
- New adventures as often as you choose – take a vacation from your traveling after any residency.
- Change of climate – Get away from the cold, or jump into it. You can travel somewhere with a completely different climate. (Get a tan, or learn how to drive in snowy weather, completely up to you!)
- Grow as a person – Learn to adapt to new environments while sharpening your professional talents.
- Be a temporary resident of a really cool city –You can invite your friends to visit or at the very least, you’ll be the go to person for amazing food recommendations all over the U.S.
Earn Money Doing What You Love
Getting to travel isn’t the only reason people are choosing the travel nursing lifestyle. A traveling nurse gets paid on average about 30% more than non-traveling nurses make.
At Voyage Healthcare, we offer one of the industry’s most competitive compensation packages, including:
- Fully paid medical insurance
- Fully matched 401k with immediate vesting
- Life insurance for all full time employees
- Available Dental and Vision
- Exceptional referral bonuses
No matter what your reason, whether it’s for the love of travel and adventure, or the love of your nursing career, travel nursing has opportunities for you. Voyage Healthcare has opportunities available across the country! Check out our current job openings here. You can also contact us at (800) 798-6035 or email if you have any questions about travelling as a medical professional!